Joanne Wayte holds a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations.Joanne held Human Resource Management and Occupational Health & Safetyroles in several manufacturing organisations before entering the field of Human Resources Consulting fifteen years ago. With approximately nineteen years’ experience in Human Resources, Joanne now specialises in both executive contracting and permanent recruitment of Human Resources and Occupational Health & Safety
In addition, Joanne focuses on broader risk and security management roles. With over four years experience in this regard, Joanne understands the qualities and attributes required when searching and recruiting for employees in these fields.
Through her focus on these disciplines Joanne has developed impeccable connections throughout Australia and has earned an enviable reputation for her knowledge and problem solving skills with both clients and candidates. Joanne is also Secretary of two industry forums, The Bankstown / Liverpool District Safety Group and Human Resources Management at Work (HRM@W). Both groups have been established as a means of furthering industry awareness to businesses and connecting professionals in these fields. For further information on either of these please don’t hesitate to contact Joanne.
Joanne’s recruitment experience has been gained in the manufacturing, construction, shipping, transportation, government, FMCG, retail, distribution, petroleum, engineering and security industries.
Examples of her work include recruitment of professionals within the following areas:
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Advisor
- General Manager, Safety Health & Environment
- Occupational Health & Safety Advisor
- Industrial Relations Manager
- Internal Recruitment Professional
- Injury Manager
- National, State, Regional or Corporate Risk & Security Manager
- Security Consultant / Investigators
She has also provided executive contractors and consultants for short term projects including, but not limited to, the following:
- Development & Implementation of HR & WHS Policy Manuals
- Development & Implementation of HR & WHS Systems and Processes
- Change Management
- WHS Auditing and Risk Assessments
- HRIS System Implementation
- Internal Recruitment Drives
- Performance Management
- Remuneration Structures
- Specialist Risk Project Managers