HELPFUL LINKS & ALLIANCES
Impact Executive Solutions is not only well networked throughout the recruitment, human resources and occupational health & safety industry sectors, but has far broader strategic alliances.
The directory below has been collated as a result of such relationships and is made available through this site for your convenience should you require the services of such businesses.
Note: When contacting any of the companies on this page, remember to tell them you found them on the Impact Executive Solutions web site for superior service!
- The Bankstown/Liverpool District Safety Group is a voluntary group of safety minded participants with a common interest in networking and furthering occupational health and safety awareness for businesses. For more information on the group or to join, visit our website. www.blsg.com.au
- Human Resources Management @ Work (HRM@W) was established at the request of those within the profession for a forum of like minded HR professionals to interact and discuss the issues current and relevant to their profession. HRM@W is designed to facilitate the sharing of information and building of awareness, whilst at the same time allowing members of the network to seek and provide assistance within the group. For further information on this group click here. Or to join, contact Joanne Wayte.
- K&L Gates team delivers expert legal advice in a timely and commercial manner on a wide range of industrial relations, employment and occupational health and safety issues. Acknowledged for their commercial approach, they are committed to helping clients find practical solutions to legal issues, with full consideration of the business implications involved. www.klgates.com
- AIIB Pty Ltd Insurance Brokers and Risk Managers provide clients with General Insurance and Workers Compensation policies. Clients range from Small to Medium Enterprises, to Industrial and Corporate. www.aiib.com.au. Contact: Stephen Mc Grath .
- Rehabilitation Injury Management (RIM) is a WorkCover NSW, Accredited Provider, managing Return To Work for injured workers across the whole of the Sydney Metropolitan Area. RIM professionals are well versed in Employer commercial considerations and ensure that Return To Work for Injured Workers operates to manage the commercial goals of the Employer, Earnings potential for the Employee and Positive results for the Workers Comp. Insurer. RIM professionals are pragmatic, objective, focused on the urgency of Return To Work for ALL Injured Workers. Contact: RIM – Parramatta – Ray McGhee (Tel:) 9633 9933.
- Favero & Co Pty Ltd – Chartered Accountant. Tony Favero has been a Chartered Accountant since 1981 and is well experienced in the tax/accounting field. His boutique Practice provides all tax and accounting services to the community at large. To receive a free monthly electronic newsletter from the Practice or a quote for friendly on-going service, please contact Tony Favero .
- Guardian Property Specialists (GPS) a research-focused and innovative national company that specialises in navigating and providing residential investment properties Australia wide! www.gpsnetwork.com.au
- A Complete World Class Web Marketing Structure Which Is The Solution To Generate Sales For You Systematically 24/7… WordPress Consultant ✔ Web Design ✔ Web Marketing ✔ SEO ✔ Social Media ✔ Research ✔ Advertising ✔ Optimization ✔ Digital Brand Strategy ✔ worldclassweb.marketing